All Boilers Serviced
We service all types of boilers, including gas, electric, oil, combination, system and regular.
We service most makes of Boiler also, brand names such as Worcester Bosch, Baxi, Potterton etc., as well as lesser-known brands. Whatever Boiler you have, we can service it.
Advantages Of A Clearwater Boiler Service
- We are very flexible feel free to book an appointment at a convenient time for you.
- Our engineers are punctual (and will turn up at your booked time), friendly and professional.
- All engineers are Gas Safe Registered and will present the required Gas Safe ID on arrival.
- Our engineers are quiet and tidy and will leave the work area as found.
- Boiler servicing is undertaken as per your Boiler manufacturers guidelines. We follow a strict procedure to ensure all Boilers are serviced correctly.
- The internal components of the Boiler are thoroughly cleaned and tested during the service. This yields a number of benefits.
- Boiler Failures are common once Boilers reach a few years of age. After Servicing your Boilers far less likely to fail as a clean, looked after Boiler always runs better.
- Serving identifies underlying issues which can then be planned for or rectified. Sometimes it’s possible to undertake minor repairs during the service.
- Boilers and flues are tested for safety during the service, which ensures running your Boiler isn’t a carbon monoxide risk—keeping you and your family safe.
- Following a service, your Boiler will run at the best possible energy efficiency that it’s capable of (efficiency depends on boiler type, age and condition. You’ll enjoy smaller fuel bills.
- Our engineer will check your condensate pipes and ensure it isn’t at risk from freezing (freezing pipes are a regular cause of Boiler failure in winter)
- After service, our engineer will check the Boilers running, and your radiators are getting hot. The engineer will bleed your radiators if required. Removing all air from the system so your radiators can reach full capacity.
- Our engineer may offer advice so you can get the best possible use from your central heating system.
Once the work’s complete, you’re written a service record. This document will prove that your Boiler has been serviced by a competent Gas Safe Registered engineer. Use this document to verify any claims on your home insurance—boiler breakdown cover and boiler manufacturers warranty.
Contact Us Today and book your Boiler Service.