Free Boiler Survey
Please book your free survey, and one of our experienced Gas Safe Registered Boiler engineers will visit at a convenient time.
During the visit, our engineer will
- Inspect your current Boiler and central heating system
- Establish your heating and hot water requirements (which may have changed since your last Boiler installation)
- Present the new Boiler installation options available
- Answer any questions you may have
- Write your free no-obligation quote
Boilers We Fit
We fit most types and make of Boilers, which include
Gas Electric and Oil fuel types.
Combination (no cylinder or water tanks)
System (utilise a pressurised cylinder but no water tanks)
Regular (use unpressurised cylinder & water tanks)
Makes of Boiler include Worcester Bosch, Vaillant, Potterton, Baxi and more (if you have a favourite brand of Boiler, we can fit one for you)
Boilers last between 10-15 years and are often the first component to replace central heating systems.
Boilers become inefficient as they age and start developing issues. At this stage, they need replacing, which presents various options.
- We will remove your old Boiler and fit a new one in its place of the same type. For example, if you have a gas-powered combination Boiler, we’ll fit a new gas-powered combination Boiler in its place
- We will remove your old Boiler and fit a different type of Boiler in its place, making the necessary modifications to your central heating system. For example, if you have a traditional style regular boiler, we can remove the old Boiler, water tanks and cylinder and fit a new combination Boiler that doesn’t need the cylinder or tanks.
- Fit a whole new system. We’ll remove the old Boiler, pipes, tanks, pumps, cylinder etc. and fit a completely new system based on your heating and hot water requirements.
Installing The Best Boiler For You
When upgrading your Boiler, we’ll consider the following to accurately select the best type and size of Boiler for your home and heating/hot water consumption.
- The size of your home and the number of occupants
- The number of bathrooms in your home
- The number of radiators in your home
- When the heating and hot water is used and by how many people
- Your current central heating system, Boiler and controls
- Space available
- Fuel available at your property
- Your budget
- What you want from your Boiler
Asking the above questions ensures the best Boilers picked. Install the wrong size then you won’t have enough heating or hot water to serve your home.
Install an overpowered/oversized Boiler, and money is wasted on purchasing the Boiler and running costs.
Rest assured. We’ll install the best Boiler for you at the best possible price.
Contact Us Today for your free no-obligation Boiler survey and quote.