A Solution For Every Home
Wet Underfloor Heating systems are connected to your central heating system. They heat the floor using hot water taken from the Boiler and insulation, which stays hot for many hours.
If you only want to underfloor heat a single room or haven’t got a central heating system, an electric system can be installed.
- Wet systems are more complex and expensive to install, but they are cheaper to run and will last well over 30 years, lots of time to get the return on your investment.
- Electric systems are cheaper and more straightforward to install, but they cost slightly more to run.
Unsure of what system is best for you? Talk to one of our engineers who will offer the best underfloor heating solution for your home.
Benefits Of Underfloor Heating
- Underfloor heating systems are far superior to traditional heating systems that use radiators.
- Once installed, a system will last for several decades. Working parts such as the seals, manifold, pump and valves may need replacing, but these parts are inexpensive and easy to reach and change. The pipes themselves remain underground out of the way.
- Underfloor Heating heats the room over the entire surface and offers better energy efficiency to conventional radiators. Cheaper to run with lower fuel bills.
- Installing underfloor Heating allows the removal of radiators making your room look and feel bigger, creating extra wall space.
- Underfloor Heating is an attractive selling point to buyers, an advantage if you ever decide to sell your home. You can ask for more and sell your home easier.
Clearwater’s engineers have fitted many Underfloor Heating systems in Rainham over the years, in properties of all types and sizes.
Whether you have a third-floor apartment, a large six-bedroom home, or extended your home, you can have underfloor Heating installed in any room or all rooms.
There are various solutions available pipes can be set in screed for new floors, placed between joists or laid on top of an existing floor.
The first step is for one of our engineers to survey so a free no-obligation quote can be written to build the ideal underfloor heating system for your home.
Service & Repair
If you already have an Underfloor Heating system, one of our engineers can service the system by checking everything’s in order, making sure all connections are tight with no leaks, the pumps working properly, and the manifolds ok.
If any of the working parts are defunct or not running properly anymore, they can be repaired or replaced, restoring your system to its former glory.
Contact Us Today for more information about our Underfloor Heating Services.