- Clearwater Plumbing & Heating install and upgrade Boilers in and around Rainham.
- Free no-obligation quotes
- All types and most makes of Boiler fitted.
- We have a team of experienced, fully insured Gas Safe registered Engineers.
- We have fitted hundreds of Boilers over the past 25+ years.
- Free Surveys are undertaken by experienced engineers, not a high-pressure salesman.
- Our prices are amongst the best in Rainham.
- We can offer guarantees of up to 10 years.
- We fit the latest energy efficient Boilers.
Improve Your Energy Efficiency With A New Boiler
Boilers decrease in energy efficiency as they age. The older they get, the more fuels required to heat your water.
Old Boilers can waste up to 45% of all fuel burned. Considering the Boiler uses more energy than any other appliance in the home, this can add up to a considerable amount of wasted money.
Al Boilers fitted by Clearwater Plumbing & Heating are highly efficient Condensing Boilers. Excess gasses are captured in the flue and reused to heat water. Saving lots of energy and money.
The Best Boiler For You
We want to offer you a free survey and write you a free no-obligation quote.
During the survey, one of our experienced, certified engineers will inspect your current system and Boiler and establish your heating and hot water needs. The engineer will go through all the options with you.
- Combination Boilers heat hot water on demand.
- Don’t use external hot water storage cylinders or water tanks.
- Ideal for small to medium-sized homes
- System Boilers heat hot water and store it in a pressurised cylinder.
- Hot water is always in supply.
- Water can be heated in the event of a Boiler breakdown.
- Ideal for medium to larger sized homes
- Regular Boilers are not pressurised and work on gravity.
- A vented hot water storage cylinder is used for storage.
- The system requires water tanks to keep the system topped up.
- Ideal for the largest of homes or homes with older central heating systems
Boilers sizes are determined by kilowattage (kW)
- 24 to 27 kW, up to 10 radiators
- 28-34 kW, up to 15 radiators
- 35 to 42 kW, over 15 radiators
Most boilers fitted in Rainham run on gas. However, electricity and oil are also options where gas isn’t available.
Gas is the most common and cleanest of fuels, safe and up to 4 times cheaper than electricity.
Electric Boilers are the safest of all, with no chance of carbon monoxide poisoning. Electricity boilers are more expensive to run than gas boilers.
Oil Boilers are an option for homes off the gas grid. An external tank’s needed that must be kept topped up. If the oil runs out, you’ll have no heating or hot water.
Once we know
- The number of people in your home
- The number of bathrooms in your property (and when they’re occupied)
- How many radiators your property has
- The fuel type of your property
- Your preferred Boiler brand
We will write you a free no-obligation quote to fit the ideal Boiler for your home.