Commercial Boiler Servicing and Repairs in London & Essex
Based in Essex, Clearwater Plumbing and Heating Ltd have fully trained, professional commercial Boiler repair Engineers ready to take on any problems you have.
Based in Essex, Clearwater Plumbing and Heating Ltd have fully trained, professional commercial Boiler repair Engineers ready to take on any problems you have
We offer fully Experienced Engineers available across Essex From problem shooting to a full boiler replacement, we are clean and reliable, and work in all commercial fields.
Our team of Engineers have extensive knowledge of repairing all major boiler manufacturers.
- APPLIANCE INSTALLATION, REPAIR, AND SERVICING
- BOILER INSTALLATION, FAULT-FINDING (DIAGNOSIS), REPAIR AND SERVICING
- CENTRAL HEATING, CONTROLS, PUMPS, AND REPAIRS
- EMERGENCY 24-HOUR SERVICE
- COMMERCIAL GAS CERTIFICATES, REPAIRS, AND TESTING
- COMMERCIAL IMMERSION HEATERS
- RADIATOR SERVICES, INSTALLATION, BLEEDING, LEAK AND NOISE PREVENTION
- THERMOSTAT VALVES
- COMMERCIAL POWER FLUSHES
- THERMAL IMAGING ON SYSTEMS
- VENTED AND UNVENTED CYLINDERS
We can carry out a full strip down boiler service measuring the amount of Carbon Monoxide produced by your boiler with the use of a Flue Gas analyser to ensure your boiler is safe for you and your family.
What's included in my service?
- A visual check of the boiler and flame, if possible
- Checks on the flue (externally and internally)
- Checking the operating pressure and / or heat input
- Checking safety devices
- Check case seals from an effective seal
- Boiler casing removed to check all main boiler components (burner, heat exchanger)
- Boiler fired safety to identify any working faults
- Boiler parts cleaned, if necessary
See our Company Charges to get a price on servicing your boiler. We pride ourselves on repairing 90% of all our boiler repairs in Grays, Essex and London on the same day, this helps to ensure our customers are not left in the cold for to long.
A build up of corrosion in your system can create a sludge that really aﬀects the eﬃciency of your boiler. This one-oﬀ deep clean makes sure your radiators heat up properly and there are no more cold spots. This helps to increase the life of the whole system, keeps heating bills down and reduces the risk of breakdowns. Prices start from £600 + VAT.
We install Magna filters for new and existing systems"
If you are experiencing problems with your central heating system, such as cold spots in your radiators or low heat levels, ADEY has an extensive range of products that that we can use to help. Adey MagnaClean is installed in more than two million homes, helping to protect the UK's boilers from damaging black sludge that builds up in your central heating system.
If you cannot see your boiler manufacturer here then give us a call as we repair 95% of all boilers we come across.